Black.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Friday 5 April 2013

Lego Duplo Busy Bag - Free Printables

I have recently been investing some time in creating busy bags for my almost three year old.  He is particularly fond of Duplo so I thought I would make him a set of Duplo patterns like the ones featured on this blog  http://allourdays.com/2012/10/legoduplo-building-inspiration-busy-bag-activity-bag.html .  I didn't quite have the pieces needed for the featured patterns so I made my own with the bricks that I had available.  We have LOTS of Duplo so I decided to keep the pieces and patterns together in a bag, separate from the main haul.  If you'd like to download my patterns., you can access the pdfs here: http://www.scribd.com/jo_child_1/documents .  Have fun!!

duplo house, busy bag

duplo tree, busy bag

duplo flower, busy bag

duplo boat, busy bag

duplo duck, busy bag
Duplo at Amazon

No comments: